No frying required for these luscious breaded chops! A crunchy crust and savory spice blend, and these chops are perfectly delicious.
6 center-cut pork chops, ½-inch thick, trimmed
1 cup evaporated skim milk
¾ cup crumbled cornflakes
¼ cup fine dry bread crumbs
4 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons dried oregano
¾ teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon dry mustard
¼ teaspoon cayenne
Non-stick cooking spray, for pan
1) Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
2) Beat milk and egg white together in a medium bowl. Place pork chops in milk mixture; allow to stand 5 minutes, turning chops halfway.
3) Combine remaining ingredients together in a medium bowl.
4) Remove pork chops from milk mixture; add to cornflake mixture and toss to coat.
5) Place chops in prepared pan; bake 20 minutes. Turn chops; bake an additional 20 minutes, until no longer pink.