2 tablespoons chili oil, divided
1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 2-inch thick slices
Salt and pepper, to taste
½ pound fresh asparagus, trimmed, chopped
½ cup sliced red onion
¼ cup apricot jam
¼ cup water
2 tablespoons brown mustard
1) Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium. Season pork slices liberally with salt and pepper.
2) Add pork to skillet; heat until golden on both sides and no longer pink, about 8 minutes total. Remove from skillet; place on serving platter and cover.
3) Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet; add onion and cook until softened, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes. Add asparagus and cook until softened, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes. Remove from skillet; place on serving platter.
4) Meanwhile, combine jam, water, and mustard in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring. Cook until thickened, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
5) To serve, pour apricot glaze over reserved pork and vegetables. Serve warm.